Work Behind The Sets
- Directing – TCT is always seeking new directors. If you have previous experience directing in another area theatre, please contact the chairs of the play reading committee, Jennifer Kaufman and Niccole Amersdorfer, to discuss how to submit a show for consideration
- Stage Managing – the director’s “right-hand man”, the stage manager in Troy works closely with the producer, designers, and department heads to bring the show to production.
- Light/Sound Design
- Light/Sound Op – Affectionately known as “button monkeys” at TCT, the light and sound operator is responsible for operating the light board and sound equipment during all technical rehearsals and performances.
- Running Crew
- Musical Director
TCT is also seeking someone to run the box office and tickets. This individual will hold the theatre phone, be responsible for taking reservations, maintain seating charts, head season ticket mailings, be in charge of assigning season ticket seats, run the front of house during performances, maintain the cleanliness of the lobby during performances, and work with the production stage manager to ensure all patrons have been seated prior to the show starting and at the end of intermission. They will report to the board of directors with ticket sale totals and income in the weeks leading up to a performance, with final ticket counts presented at the board meeting directly following the close of a show,
Other committees seeking members:
- Play Reading
- Business Development: Sponsors and Advertising
- Set Construction and Painting