Work Behind The Sets
- Directing – TCT is always seeking new directors. If you have previous experience directing in another area theatre, please contact the chairs of the play reading committee, Jennifer Kaufman and Niccole Amersdorfer, to discuss how to submit a show for consideration
- Stage Managing – the director’s “right-hand man”, the stage manager in Troy works closely with the producer, designers, and department heads to bring the show to production.
- Light/Sound Design
- Light/Sound Op – Affectionately known as “button monkeys” at TCT, the light and sound operator is responsible for operating the light board and sound equipment during all technical rehearsals and performances.
- Running Crew
- Musical Director
Other committees seeking members:
- Play Reading
- Business Development: Sponsors and Advertising
- Set Construction and Painting